Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthday Celebration in PCF


14 March 2011 is the start of school holiday, hence, Pearlyn had an early celebration in PCF with her classmates.  The teachers are nice enough to ask Amberlyn to join in, that's what I like about the teachers there ^_^ .  Pearlyn wore her princess barbie dress to school and lots of her girlfriends told her that she's very pretty today. She's so excited and happy, guess she's someone who love to be in the limelight.

Got a princess cake for her, the kids love the cake and most had 2nd round, if not third round...hahaha....next time I should get 3 kg instead ....but no more next year for Pearlyn, she'll be in P1 then.









The class is pretty big, 29 of them and mostly girls. The teachers suggested taking separate pictures with the girls and boys so everyone can be seen clearly.

A couple of Pearlyn's best friend gets to put up the candle on her cake. Look at the candles, it's all over the cake!

After the children finished their cakes, they all said thank you to Pearlyn and I for the cake and the goody bags. I believe they were influenced and thought by the teachers to give praise and to say thank you . Thumbs up, Teacher Eva and 李老师!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, I read that your girl was in YMCA Bishan in 2009 but now changed to PCF. Im interested to enrol my girl in YMCA Bishan, could you kindly share with me the reason to change to PCF? Is there some problem with YMCA Bishan?
my email owyang74@gmail.com
Cheers