Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dining tables and chairs made from paper

GemsPapa babysitted the Gems yesterday as BL Ah Ma went to see the doc. They went to the office to fetch me from work and we went to Suntec City to buy our grocery and have dinner. The Gems went to sleep shortly after we reached home as it had passed they usually sleeping time.

On Saturday morning, I got a pleasant surprise. Pearlyn proudly showed me her set of dining table and chairs she made yesterday out of just paper and adhesive tapes. I am really impressed by her art work!


GemPapa said the Gems are always very independent at home with him and will play or work by themselves, very different when I am around. Hmm....in that case, maybe GemsPapa should babysit them more often while GemsMummy go enjoy herself! :)


No comments: